Grand European Cruise - Eastbound on ms Joy on MS Joy
A grand continental crossing, by river - nine countries, one remarkable riverboat cruise. Cruise through Europe's heartland - from the northern Rhine to the eastern Danube with discoveries at every bend - lunch on an Amsterdam canal boat, a trio of Franconian wines, a world of self-playing musical instruments, fairy-tale Rothenburg, medieval Nürnberg, a 15th-century rathaus, Melk's 900-year-old Benedictine abbey, an ultra-extravagant ...
Maintaining Tauck’s high standards for quality and comfort, ms Joy cruises exclusively for Tauck on the Danube River as part of our Destination Fleet. With a maximum of 130 guests, the 443-foot riverboat and her sister ships continue our tradition of providing more space per guest on Europe’s inland waterways, transporting fewer passengers than most longships (135 meters). Her deck plan is innovative; with a total of 67 cabins, our most popular cabins tend to be our largest... so we have used the added ship length to offer twenty-two 300-square-foot Tauck Suites – the most of any river cruise ship on any European river. To increase the amount of natural sunlight on the lower deck, we’ve created 8 loft cabins that extend from the first to the second decks, providing guests with an additional view; all windows in these loft cabins open.
We couldn’t find just the right words to describe the sumptuous new bedding and amenities we custom ordered for your in-cabin cruising comfort... 400-thread-count satin bed linens made from the finest combed cotton... puffy white duvets and pillows of very fine mako cotton, with a hypoallergenic 90% down filling... 100% cotton blankets, temperature balancing and so soft to the skin... and thick pillow-top mattresses that lull you to sleep... along with the Essentials Line of Molton Brown bath products, exclusive to Tauck... absorbent terry cloth robes and fluffy towels... hair dryers... but we do know they are key for waking up refreshed and relaxed for your traveling pleasure.
- Open seating in dining room; flexible dining times; vegetarian meals always available
- Alternate dining venue – Arthur's – for classic favorites at lunch and dinner and lighter breakfasts in the morning
- Al fresco dining on Sun Deck, weather permitting
- American breakfast room service available in Category 7 suites
- Complimentary snacks served 10:00 AM – midnight
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Onboard entertainment includes enrichment lectures, piano music nightly, in-room movies, culinary demos, local entertainment and “themed” fun
- 110-volt and 220-volt outlets included in every cabin for small electronics; minibar stocked with complimentary water and soft drinks
- Complimentary Internet & Email available
- Fitness center; massages available; putting green on Sun Deck; plunge pool on Sun Deck – available 24 hours
- Bicycles available aboard for use ashore
- Hair salon
- Laundry service available
|Novi Sad, Serbia|
|Cruise Kazan Narrows/Iron Gate|
|Cernavoda/Black Sea Coast|