Best of Ireland South - Tour B
Authentic Local Experiences
- Stop in Adare – well-known for being one of Ireland’s prettiest villages – and see its charming streets and thatched cottages.
- Discover the rich history of Dublin’s Trinity College to see the Book of Kells.
- 6 breakfasts (B) and 5 dinners (D) including a lively medieval castle banquet, plus tea and scones at a sheep farm.
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe