Self Drive - Elegant Ireland
Experience the beauty of the West of Ireland and Kerry and explore West Cork’s stunning, remote areas.
Optional Suggested Authentic Local Experiences:
- Discover the rich history of Dublin’s Trinity College on a walking tour.
- Immerse yourself in country life as you watch a farmer work with highly skilled dogs to herd sheep and sit down to tea or coffee with some home baking.
Optional Authentic Local...
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||VACATION STARTS IN DUBLIN|
|2||CLONMACNOISE MONASTIC SITE & GALWAY|
|3||LOUGH CORRIB CRUISE & CONNEMARA|
|4||CLIFFS OF MOHER & ENNIS|
|5||FOYNES FLYING BOAT & MARITIME MUSEUM & KILLARNEY|
|6||DINGLE PENINSULA & GALLARUS ORATORY|
|7||KILLARNEY’S JAUNTING CAR & CORK COASTLINE|
|8||Charles Fort & Historic Kinsale|
|9||BLARNEY STONE & DUNBOYNE CASTLE|
|10||TOUR ENDS AT DUNBOYNE CASTLE|