2020 - 11 Day The Outer Hebrides: Scotland's Gaelic West
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Learn about local gin and whisky production at the Isle of Harris Distillery.
- Visit Luskentyre Beach, voted one of the best in Britain, with its white sands and clear blue water.
- Marvel at the Neolithic Callanish Standing Stones on the Isle of Lewis
- Reserved seats for The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on July 31 to August 21 departures
- Bosta Beach and the
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Glasgow City Tour|
|2||Inveraray Castle & Oban|
|3||Train Ride in the Highlands & Isle of Benbecula|
|4||Tour to the Isle of Barra|
|5||North Uist & Stornoway|
|6||Harris Tweed & Isle of Harris Distillery|
|7||Isle of Lewis Sightseeing|
|8||Ferry to Ullapool & Inverness|
|9||Culloden Battlefield & Scone Palace|
|10||Edinburgh Castle & City Tour|
|11||Tour Ends in Edinburgh|