2020 - 7 Day Irish Heritage
Authentic Local Experiences
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Killarney during a horse drawn jaunting car ride ride to Ross Castle and Kenmare Estate
- Visit Glasnevin National Cemetery – the world’s first cemetery museum, it offers a fascinating look at Irish history
- 6 breakfasts (B) and 5 dinners (D) including a lively medieval castle banquet, award-winning Rozzers Restaurant at Killeen House in
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Limerick & Medieval Castle Banquet|
|2||Cliffs of Moher & River Shannon Ferry|
|3||Ring of Kerry Tour & Sheepdog Trials|
|4||Blarney Castle & Cobh Heritage Centre|
|5||Waterford Crystal & 6th Century Glendalough|
|6||Dublin Sightseeing Tour & Glasnevin Cemetery Museum|
|7||Your Tour Ends in Dublin|