We understand your concerns about COVID-19 (or Coronavirus). This is a rapidly-changing global situation.
Travel: We can't tell you what is safe or not safe.
It is a personal decision and one only you can make.
However, numerous flights, cruises and tours are canceled.
Here are a few things to know:
1. Travel Insurance: Most policies will NOT cover COVID-19.
"Worry" or fear of travel is not a covered reason to receive cancellation insurance reimbursement.
Many "cancel for any reasons' policies only cover up to 75% of your trip cost.
Some insurance vendors have canceled the ability to purchase a CFAR policy.
Here are the websites with coverage information for three top travel insurance providers:
Travel Guard: https://www.travelguard.com/travel-news/coronavirus-advisory
2. WHO (World Health Organization) website:
3. CDC (Center for Disease Control) website:
4. Many cruise lines have policies in effect regarding boarding procedures for booked cruises,
cancellations, suspension of service and future cruise credits.
5. There are change waivers issued by many airlines for international travel.
Policies vary by airline.
Cancellation waivers and refunds are generally NOT available.
Please contact our office for more information.